Get introduced to the Kiswahili language, along with the culture of the Swahili people. All courses are taught by native speakers.
Enjoy a personal, high-quality, and affordable learning experience. Courses cover Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking simultaneously. All courses are taught by native speakers.
INSTRUCTOR / Odilia Anyachi Okonga is the Founder of The African school Foundation in the Netherlands, where Swahili, African History, African culture, and topics that matter to the people of African descent are discussed. She is a translator and teacher of Medical, General, and Business Swahili and an author of Swahili grammar books. Her work in various international organizations makes it easy to accommodate people of all cultures. Odilia also facilitates physical African experience through Tours and Travel in Kenya. where you get to immerse yourself in the Swahili culture.
- A Private Lesson includes a single person or single household.
- A Group Lesson includes 3-10 people.
- Lessons include 4 sessions occurring weekly on the same weekday and at the same time as the first lesson.
- Lessons will be virtual via Zoom and calendar invites will be sent to attendees for all sessions.
- Textbook Purchase Here: Swahili Books 1 and 2